All I no about wrighting English I learned on the Internet!
Riting proper English is easy! Just follow these ten rule's:
- Always right the first word that sort've sound's like what you
wont to say! If it sound's the same it mean's the same! And
their's two many confusing word's in the English language any weigh!
- When a word end's with an "s", it need's an apostrophe!
- If you think a word exist's, then it's a proper word,
irregardless of weather it can be found in any dictionary!
- Their's no need to proofread what you wright; that's what the
spell-czech is four. If Outlook Express say's your latter is
write, than it IS rite!
- When people use wrong spelling's like "colour" or "centre",
you heave to correct them at once. The Internet is an American
network, and any foreigner's should learn to wright proper English
before their aloud on it!
- Their's know difference between the verb's "lie, lay, lain" and
"Lay, laid, laid", so you can use any of the form's to mien any of
- Anything is proper usage if ewe herd someone else use it
- Don't loose thyme trying to keep polite! Just add a smiley ore
an "IMHO", than nobody can come plane!
- Anything is batter with an exclamation mark! Or TOO!!
- If people criticize you're spelling, flame them! There just
envious because your smarter than their. They should be greatfull
four you're good example, not try to censer hew!
And finally, even if you do something wrong, don't worry! If
enough people get it wrong often enough, then it automatically
Back to my Ranma ½ page.